Receive Investor Relations email alerts whenever Ralph Lauren Corporation posts new information Click Here to choose your categories of interest

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase Ralph Lauren Stock?
Ralph Lauren Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RL. Interested investors may purchase stock through any licensed brokerage house.
When was the initial public offering of RL stock?
The Initial Public Offering of RL stock was on June 11, 1997.
Does the Company pay a dividend?
The Company has instituted a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 per share on an annual basis.
When is the Company's year end?
The Fiscal 2012 year end is Saturday, March 31, 2012.
How can I receive information on Ralph Lauren Corporation?
This web site is a useful resource for obtaining information on Ralph Lauren Corporation. You can download and print out our Company's latest Annual Report and our Form 10-K, Proxy Statement, and other SEC filings. If you prefer, we can mail you an Annual Report. Click on Contact Us and fill in the requested information for receipt of materials. You can also subscribe to our E-Mail Alert section of the web site for updated company information.
How can I apply for employment at Ralph Lauren Corporation?
If you are interested in positions at Ralph Lauren Corporation, please click here. We will contact only those persons selected for further consideration. Ralph Lauren Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
When was the most recent annual shareholders' meeting held?
The fiscal 2011 annual shareholders' meeting was held on August 11, 2011 at the St. Regis Hotel located at 2 East 55th Street, New York, New York.
Who is the company's transfer agent?
The Bank of New York Mellon is Ralph Lauren Corporation's transfer agent. Their address is 480 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07310-1900. The telephone number for investor services is 1 800 524-4458 .
How can I obtain a certificate for my RL shares?
You can obtain a stock certificate by calling the broker who is currently holding your shares and ask to have the physical certificate issued in your name.